GLENBERVIE GOLF CLUB OPEN COMPETITIONS
In 2021, Glenbervie GC will host the following (18 hole) open competitions on the indicated dates (COVID-19 guidelines allowing):
- Seniors Texas Scramble (Team of 3, Age 55+) – Thursday 20th May 2021.
- Mixed Greensomes Open – Sunday 25th July 2021.
- Junior Open – Monday 26th July 2021.
- Seniors Open (Age 60+) – Monday 9th August 2021.
- Gents Open - Sunday 22nd August 2021.
- Golf In Scotland (GIS) Texas Scramble (Team of 4) – Sunday 19th September 2021.
Booking for all the above open competitions (except the GIS Texas Scramble) will go live from 8:30 pm on 1st January 2021 via our internal tee booking system. Booking for the GIS Texas Scramble will go live from noon on 1st January 2021. Please also note that, due to bookings being carried forward from the canceled event last year, there will only be a limited number of slots available for the Seniors Open.
Tee bookings available via the following Link - Opens - Book Here
GGC Open Competitions General Rules
Below is a document detailing the general rules associated with all the Glenbervie GC opens. As Glenbervie open competitions tend to be very popular, early entry is recommended to avoid disappointment.